Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bonjour!

Hello everyone! By now you have probably heard my news that I will be moving to Melun, France on August 25th to play volleyball professionally. Melun is a city in the south-eastern suburbs of Paris, about half an hour away from the city by train. My contract for the season starts September 1st and ends May 31st, so I expect to be back in Denver just in time for the summer :)

Right now I'm attempting to condense my life in to 2 large suitcases and take care of last minute things like getting travel insurance and a bank account that I'll use overseas.

I'll post again when I'm on the road. In the mean time, if you're bored and looking for something to do/read ...here's my blog from my backpacking trip in Europe over the summer of 2011 ( www.wongs-do-europe.blogspot.com ) .

Au revoir!

1 comment: